From the initiation and planning of a project, our multidisciplinary team is there to provide all the conceptual services, with the advantage of a complete vision of a project’s life cycle, including construction, operation and completion.
Whether it is for the management of stakeholders and approaches, the assessment of sites, the production of feasibility, opportunity and economic studies, the implementation of pilots or demonstrators or even the funding of your project, we can meet your specific needs, regardless of the project or its stage of completion.
AXC can provide conceptual design and metrics in order to allow stakeholder to take the best decision for the project objectives. We can perform preliminary cost estimation early in the project and orient the design orientation in order to optimise expenditure of projects.
Permit and authorisation
We can provide permit and authorisation technical support to stakeholders to minimise the time to execution of project. AXC has large experience in reaching the proper level of information for authorisation and permit in the following level:
- Minister of environment (MOE) C of A
- Minister of transportation (MTO)
- City permit and municipal authorization
- Utility authorization (Bell, electrical utility, Videotron, Gas utility)
- Environmental studies: phase 1 / phase 2 / phase 3 assessments, characterizations of the natural setting, sound impact assessment and an atmospheric dispersion simulation
- Geotechnical studies, topographical surveys
- Structural and civil studies and assessment of existing infrastructure or building
Business case and economic studies
- Market and trend assessment
- Conceptual engineering including field survey and site modeling
- Preliminary estimate and planning
- Procurement strategy
- Risk analysis / Assessment
- Project presentation and promotion, funding strategy and return on investment (ROI)